EMS Instructor Course
12 Week, Self-Paced Program
2017 TX Jurisprudence Included
Tuition Cost: $299
START TO FINISH FROM THE COMFORT OF HOME!
NHTSA and NAEMSE
Recognized and accepted in Texas, Oklahoma, California, Missouri, Washington.
This is a 12 week self paced Online EMS Instructor is intended for EMS professionals wishing to teach CE or initial training. Students will learn how to create effective quizzes and testing material, informative presentations and teaching skills for the modern work atmosphere. This course is designed to meet the needs of Texas EMS personnel who need an “Adult Methods of Teaching” program. It is based on the 2010 standards set by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), and NAEMSE curriculum guidelines. It can also be used by students from other disciplines to complete a minimum 40 hour “Adult Methods of Teaching” course if approved by their individual disciplines and various states. Please check with your state if you are unsure of your state requirements for teaching.
- Live Course: Prepare And Deliver The Equivalent Of A One Hour Continuing Education Course In EMS Or The Discipline Of Your Choice. (50 Minutes Of Teaching, 10 Minutes Of Examination)
- Skills Project: Teaching, Testing And Critiquing A Mock Student.
- Evaluation: 750-1000 Word Critique Of Your Own Work.
To be eligible for this course the applicant must be 18 years of Age Prior to Course Completion.
- Do you need an EMT cert. to take this course? No, this course is open to all students.
- Is there any “in person” training for this course? No, however you will be required to teach and record an instructed by you course, over an open topic.
- Will this certification work in my state? This is a Texas Instructor Cert. so please check with your state.
- Do you accept payment plans on this course? No, it is an easy one time payment course.
- Do you accept FASFA or GI? As much as we would like to be able to accept those benefits, we cannot. We are not an accredited college; we are accredited as a private school and not on the Department of Education List to be eligible for those benefits.
Not needed, suggested*
- Instructional Methods for Public Safety ISBN:13-0763776084
Internet and Video camera for final project.