ON SALE! $900
6 Month, Self-Paced Program
NREMT Psychomotor Exam INCLUDED
EMT Program Requirements
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Valid Government Issued Identification Card
- Nothing in the personal criminal background preventing work as a medical professional.
Other EMT Program Requirements:
- Class signup At EMSTesting.com & PlatinumPlanner.com (Not Included In Base Tuition)
- EMT Textbook (Not Included In Base Tuition)
- American Heart Association BLS Provider Certification (Not Included In Base Tuition)
- Internet Access
- WebCam, Mic & Speakers
- Watch With Second Hand
- Certification/Licensing fees not included
- Travel/accommodation for skills & clinicals not included
Home-Based EMT Class System
Attend EMT class from the comfort of home! Our online coursework and chat rooms can be accessed from your smartphone, tablet, or pc/laptop.
Full enrollment into the online EMT course is typically within five to seven business days after sign-up. However, this varies depending on background check processing time. The three-month coursework and six-month program deadlines begin the day you are officially enrolled, as well as a weekly attendance requirement to login PERCOMCourses.com.
Online EMT Course & Final Exam
Course Available 24/7
Our exclusive EMT course content is a combination of open-book exams, audio lectures, presentations, instructional videos, and homework assignments.
The Final Exam is given live by a PERCOM Exam Proctor by utilizing online webinar software from your home or office. This method allows the Proctor to explain the rules and administer the examination from within a secure, online environment.
1-2 Day “Hands-on” Session
“National Registry EMT Psychomotor Exam”
Regularly scheduled skills lab (aka. “EMT Exit Sessions“) consists of a single long day (2 days for larger groups) live lab event: Practice Lab; Testing Lab. If regularly scheduled skills labs do not fit your personal schedule, then private sessions averaging 8 hours can be purchased and scheduled around your availability.
The session begins with familiarization of materials and equipment and then quickly moves into the “hands-on” skills training with fellow students. Furthermore, the dates for these sessions are posted on the PERCOM Events Calendar 10-12 months in advance.
Students are able to attend their EMT Exit Skills Session after completing the EMT Course Final Exam. Therefore, start checking the school calendar for dates posted months in advance to start planning travel arrangements (if necessary).
Clinical Rotations & 1st Patient Contact
Utilize the nation’s largest EMT training clinical network, and also signup your local EMS provider or hospital inside a Regional Training State!
Clinical Coordinator ON STAFF to assist with your clinical scheduling!
- Physical form completed by your physician or clinic
- Copies or proof of the required immunizations
- Possibly other forms depending on clinical location
- 10 Panel Drug Screen within 30 days of rotations
- TB skin test within 6 months of rotations
Your first contact with real patients as a medical professional begins! Track your clinical hours using PlatinumPlanner.com.
- 36 Hours Emergency Room
- 48 Hours EMS
- 8 Hours Labor & Delivery
- 8 Hours Respiratory Therapy
Certify as National Registry EMT
Once all EMT Program requirements have been completed & the student has received their EMT Course Completion, they will then be ready to take the National Registry (NREMT) Cognitive Exam.
The EMT student will first create a National Registry Account and then submit their application and fees. Lastly, scheduling the NREMT Cognitive Exam is online and administered at a local Pearson VUE Testing Center.
*Certification/Licensing fees not included.*
How To ENROLL
- Signup using tuition options on this website
- Use link provided by Admissions to access Course Registration web page
- Submit a scanned copy of your government-issued photo identification card
- Submit proof of high school graduation or GED completion
- Submit American Heart Association BLS Provider CPR/AED Card
- Submit initialed & signed EMT Entrance Document PDF
- Class signup At EMSTesting.com (Not Included In Tuition)
EMT Program Textbook
Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured – 11th Edition
- ISBN-13: 978-1284080179